Advantages of Stock Images:
- Professional photos lend an air of professionalism to your site and give your practice a "high-end" feel.
- Photos have beautiful light and composition not to mention attractive subjects!
- There is a huge variety of images available (different environments, people of different ages and nationalities, even products and equipment in some cases).
- There are no issues with obtaining patient permission or having to remove a photo if a staff member leaves the Practice.
Disadvantages of Stock Images:
- The photos don't show YOUR Practice and can come off as overly "slick" or fake.
- There is a cost associated with stock photography. However, prices have dropped dramatically in recent years and many images for use online can be purchased for a few dollars each.