No. You will be sent a link to review the form results on a secure section of your site. You can review them and determine if you wish to manually add the feedback as a Testimonial to your website.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an Appointment Booking system/form provided by a third party?
- Can I use a Patient Registration Form provided by a third party?
- Can I use my own Patient Registration Form instead of the built-in EyeCarePro form?
- How do I retrieve completed Patient Registration Forms from your server?
- What makes the Patient Registration Form secure?
- Is the Patient Registration Form HIPAA compliant?
- Can I make changes to the Patient Registration Form?
- Do comments from the Satisfaction Survey display on my website?
- Will people filling in the forms on my site see my email address?
- Where can I preview the EyeCarePro forms?